Tuesday, June 25, 2013

So... here we are AIB

Well the MFA 2nd term is in the run.  Discussions are going well, but somehow I went from 1973 to 1933. in stylized ideals, so move forward.

Ben Sloat: Thoughts and words:

  Image to be less conceived or concept of the final image.
  Shake up the notion of pre thought  do to unusual.
  Bend the frame of division
  Make image more contextual

Oliver Wasow:  Thoughts and words,

Medium is the message
Procedure is the more status then the image
What is the real- fact and fiction
more social media
 look more into this aspect, I get it! thanks

For this crit I listened more then took notes... pity I forgot some comments or rather I got what they said but I am a loss for words.
Matt Sanders
Cinematic, humor, sense of frame
Stylized, voice
humour,

Michael Newman
Political sense. Maybe move into motion NOT SUPER 8mm


more to come....
















No comments:

Post a Comment